The place to be for middle and high school students.
We believe that the years spent in student ministry are the most critical and formative years of any person’s life, so we do our best to give students access to relevant teaching and authentic community, while also being sure they have the most exciting and memorable experience possible!
- High school groups at 9:30 a.m.
- Middle school groups at 11:00 a.m.
- Large group rally and table groups on first Sunday of the month
- 5:30–7:00 p.m. in the Station
- Games, Worship, and Bible Study
- Engaging and interactive messages on real-life issues students face everyday
The Greatest Show
In a world full of comparison and just trying your best to “measure up”, confidence in who you are can be hard to come by. Some days, you just feel like you’ll never be good enough. In this series on identity, students will find answers to their questions about themselves, God, and others around them. They will discover that, in Jesus, they are loved, they are forgiven, they have purpose, and they belong.
- Church-wide dinner at 5:30 p.m. with activities and games outside (weather-permitting)
- Church-wide Prayer Service at 6:30 in the Worship Center
- Students will have a specific area to pray together
- Students can also serve in other areas during this time (preschool, kids, etc)
Middle school and high school are formative years for everyone. Our student minister shares five lessons he’s learned during his time in ministry.
Every parent desires to raise financially responsible children and launch them into the world with the money management tools they need to succeed.