October 6 @ 6:00 pm - October 7 @ 4:30 pm
Join us for MPower, a transformative workshop designed to equip Christians for effective ministry to individuals who are hurting and struggling. Discover practical tools and strategies to bring true healing and life transformation to others while safeguarding your own physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Friday, October 6 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (CT)
- Saturday, October 7 | 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (CT)
- Gain insights on helping others find freedom from life-controlling issues
- Learn practical techniques for supporting individuals in need
- Discover ways to maintain your own health while assisting others
Sign up by clicking HERE and use code MPLCOMP23 for complimentary registration.
MPower was created by Mercy Multiplied, an organization with over forty years of experience in helping people find freedom from life-controlling issues through our renowned residential and outpatient programs. Don’t miss this opportunity to become equipped and empowered for effective ministry. To learn more about MPower, watch a short video, explore individual sessions, and find additional information, please visit our website at www.mercymultiplied.com/mpowerworkshops.