CCC is a two-day-a-week preschool ministry that seeks excellence through providing the highest quality, Christ-centered care and learning for preschoolers.
Classes are age appropriate for babies (at least 8 weeks) through TK. CCC begins after Labor Day and concludes mid-May. The program follows the Williamson County Schools calendar.
- All new families will need to complete a tour before they register. CLICK HERE to schedule a tour.
- We will fill our classes on a first come, first serve basis, based on availability. When a spot becomes available, you will be contacted. Your child(ren) are registered once the electronic registration form is submitted along with registration payment of $100.
- July 1: 1 month tuition deposit due (non-refundable), this deposit pre-pays the final month of enrollment.
2019/2020 Tuition Rates:
- $100 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $250 Deposit (non-refundable)
- $250 Tuition per month per child
- Child Information Form
- Child’s Health Record Form
- Allergy Action Plan
- School Calendar 2019-2020
- CCC Handbook
The curriculum is a Bible-based, age appropriate group center learning study from the WEE LEARN curriculum created by LifeWay. The day includes learning center activities, home living, books, art, blocks, nature, puzzles and writing that supplement the units of study. The Pre-K classes have an added emphasis that helps children practice basic pre-kindergarten readiness skills. We believe the first five years of a person’s life are extremely important in building character, love and a positive response to Christ.
Payment Options (Current Students)
Have questions about Clearview Children’s Center? Contact us using this form!
537 Franklin Rd.
Franklin, TN 37069