Places to Serve - Preschool
- Small Group Leaders (8:15, 9:30 or 11:00)
- Preschool Worship (9:30)
- Wednesday Night Activities (August – May)
Out of the Classroom
- Hallway Coordinator
- Welcome Desk
- Resource Room
- Curriculum Preparations
- Editing Photos, Videos, Powerpoint
Must be at least 16 years of age to serve in the preschool area. All volunteers 18 years or older working with children under the age of 18 will be asked to complete an online background check.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Children’s Ministry Volunteers”
- Select “Children’s Volunteer” on the right
- Select “Proceed”
- Complete the Application Form – should only take a few minutes.
- Be sure to have your three previous addresses and personal reference contact information.
- You will need your Driver’s License and Social Security Number.
- This is a secure and encrypted website.
Instructions for filling out the Background Check: