How to Pack a Shoebox
1) Find a Shoebox
- Start with an average-size cardboard or plastic shoebox. If you want to wrap it, cover the box and lid separately.
2) Girl or Boy?
- Decide whether you will pack a box for a girl or a boy, and the age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14.
3) Fill with Gifts
- Select a quality “wow” toy such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal. Then add other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift. You can also include a personal note and photo.
5) Follow Your Box Labels
- Donate $9 online and receive a tracking label to Follow Your Box and discover the destination of your shoebox gift.
- Take your shoebox gift to a local drop-off location during National Collection Week, November 13-20.
Please visit the Samaritan's Purse, Operation Christmas Child Page here to find locations and additional information on all of the above as ClearView will not be a drop off location this year.