We are excited to welcome 3 new interns to the ClearView Student Ministry, and I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to them.
Maria, Lauren and Robbie will start Wednesday, August 6. When you see them on campus, please welcome them.
Maria will be serving this year as our Middle School Girls Ministry Intern. She will be devoting much of her time and energy to loving on and pouring into our Middle School girls. She brings a huge passion for girls ministry and desire to see young girls grow into godly young women. She has served numerous years with Centrifuge.
- Name: Maria Williams
- Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia
- College Graduate from and degree: Samford University; BA in Theatre
- Favorite Food: Chinese Take Out
- Hobbies: going to the movies with my popcorn bucket; Netflix marathons
- Favorite movie: 10 Things I Hate About You
- Favorite App on your phone: TimeHop
- Song you hate the most that makes your skin twitch when you hear it: :): "Friday" Rebekah Black
- Favorite verse of Scripture: Psalm 139 & 1 Peter 1:15-16
- What most excites you about the specific roll you will be playing with our student ministry: I am definitely excited to start building relationships with the girls at Clearview! It's going to awesome.
- Something you want to say to our students and families (excited to be here, can't wait to meet everyone, etc...): I love Franklin and am excited to get to know your community. I can't wait to be with you all for the next year and do life with you all!
Lauren will be serving as our High School Girls Ministry Intern. She will be focusing much of her energy and efforts to building relationships and pouring into the girls in our High School ministry. She brings a huge passion for girls ministry. She has worked numerous years for Centrifuge and desires to see girls grow into Godly women.
- Name: Lauren Bush
- Hometown: Nacogdoches, Texas
- College Graduate from and degree: Stephen F Austin; Elementary Education
- Favorite Food: Mexican Food and Southern Food (dumplins, chicken fried chicken, chili)
- Hobbies (hanging out in coffee shops, cooking, shopping, reading, taking road trips)
- Favorite movie: She’s the Man, Mean Girls, The Notebook,
- Favorite App on your phone: iTunes and Instagram
- Song you hate the most that makes your skin twitch when you hear it: :): any kind of screaming rock music… it hurts my ears.
- Favorite verse of Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18;
- What most excites you about the specific roll you will be playing with our student ministry: I cannot wait to live life with students and their families. I love investing in students and coming alongside them as they journey through high school.
- Something you want to say to our students and families (excited to be here, can't wait to meet everyone, etc...) I am so excited to join the student ministry team this year! I know the Lord has great things in store for Clearview and I cannot wait to see what He teaches us. I am looking forward to spending time with ya’ll and learning about you and your family. Please let me know how I can serve you this year as we partner in ministry together!
Robbie will be our Student Ministry Worship Intern and will be working alongside our Worship Ministry to effectively lead out and engage in High School mid-week worship AWAKEN. He will be actively involved in discipleship and mentoring our student bands and planning our student worship services. Robbie has been a worship leader for Centrifuge the past couple of summers and has a tremendous heart for students to actively engage in worship and be led to the foot of the cross.
- Name: Robbie Alderman
- Hometown: Orlando, FL
- College Graduate from and degree: 2014 Graduate from Bryan College with a BA in Communications Studies
- Favorite Food: Favorite Food would probably have to be Salmon from anywhere! It is my favorite kind of fish!
- Hobbies: I love writing music, traveling with my band, playing and watching almost any sport especially football and basketball
- Favorite movie: Favorite movie would be the Star Wars movies HANDS DOWN.
- Favorite App on your phone: Favorite App on my iphone is sadly Clash of Clans...
- Song you hate the most that makes your skin twitch when you hear it: :): "Don't Ever Stop" off the new Passion album makes my skin AND my bones twitch.
- Favorite verse of Scripture: Hebrews 12:1-2 and Micah 6:8
- What most excites you about the specific roll you will be playing with our student ministry: I am extremely excited to see students grow in the area of Worship Leadership. I have no doubt that Franklin, TN offers no shortage of students who are talented musically but I look forward to seeing them use those talents to bring people to the throne room of God.
- Something you want to say to our students and families (excited to be here, can't wait to meet everyone, etc...): I am incredibly honored to be a part of a ministry such as Clearview. It has been my dream to work with a church in the Nashville area for years and God has made it very evident that Clearview is a place I cannot wait to call home. Students, I hope you are ready for an incredible year!!! Cannot wait to meet you all!