Welcome to ClearView's Mothers of PreSchoolers (MOPS) Group! MOPS is an international motherhood organization that aims to remind women that they are not alone, that motherhood is significant, and that Jesus calls them beloved. Our ClearView MOPS group carries out that mission by hosting speakers and social events that point moms to Jesus and gospel-centered parenting approaches. We would love to be part of your motherhood journey!
MOPS meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday mornings of each month during the Williamson County school year. A Bible study is offered on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Childcare is available for both MOPS and Bible study for children through Pre-Kindergarten.
Registration for the 2019-2020 MOPS will begin on July 1. Due to childcare constraints, we are only able to serve a limited number of moms. Please submit your registration request and we will contact you regarding membership by August 15. If you have questions about membership, please contact ClearviewBaptistMOPS@gmail.com.
CLICK HERE to register starting July 1.
More Information on:
What to expect
- During our MOPS meetings, you can expect to have social time with your table group, enjoy a delicious brunch, and hear from a gospel-centered speaker on topics ranging from a mother's identity in Christ to child development. We build gospel-centered community through mom's nights out, play dates, and an optional moms' Bible study group. Whether you are a new mom or you've been changing diapers for 10 years, there's a place for you here!
- Childcare is available for children through Pre-Kindergarten. Infants under six months old are welcome to stay with mom during the meetings. Total financial commitment for the year is $142 (Breakdown: $32 registers you with MOPS International and gets you the welcome packets, MOPS International emails, and other goodies. $55 per semester covers dues for supplies, speakers, and childcare needs.)
How to serve
- MOPS needs committed childcare workers for 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month during the Williamson County school year. If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Off Week Bible Study
- Join us for a time of fellowship and Bible study on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. The topic/study changes each semester. Starting July 1, you can submit the registration link below and we will contact you regarding available childcare.
- Registration Link open July 1.