The men's dinner is a great opportunity for men to fellowship with other men of different ages and backgrounds that we may not cross paths with in our normal routines. It will be a great night of fellowship.
Our speaker this year is Trevin Wax.
Trevin Wax is Bible and Reference Publisher for LifeWay Christian Resources and has served as managing editor of The Gospel Project, a gospel-centered small group curriculum for all ages. Trevin is also a contributor to numerous publications including The Washington Post, Religion News Service, Christianity Today, and World. Trevin writes daily at Kingdom People, a blog hosted by The Gospel Coalition.
Trevin is the author of:
• This Is Our Time: Everyday Myths in Light of the Gospel (2017)
• Gospel-Centered Teaching: Showing Christ in All the Scripture (2013)
• Clear Winter Nights: A Journey into Truth, Doubt, and What Comes After (2013)
• Counterfeit Gospels: Rediscovering the Good News in a World of False Hope (2011)
• Holy Subversion: Allegiance to Christ in an Age of Rivals (2010)
A former missionary to Romania, Trevin was recently named by Christianity Today as one of 33 millennials leading the next generation of evangelicalism. He is the co-host of the Word Matters podcast that explores difficult and contested passages of Scripture. He earned his Ph.D. in Theology at Southeastern Seminary in Wake Forest, NC, and his Masters of Divinity at Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY.
March 9th from 6:00 PM to 8 PM.
Dinner will be a feast of different styles of wings and sides!