Please help GraceWorks Ministries provide a wonderful Christmas experience to Williamson County families in need! -Each year, we setup an interactive shopping experience for families. -Volunteer tasks would include setup, organizing, personal shopper, gift wrap, greeter, clean up... –Snacks and bottle water will be provided to all volunteers this year!
Dates: Tuesday, December 12 – Monday, December 18
Location: Church of the City, 828 Murfreesboro Road, Franklin TN 37064
- Manger Set Up
- We need volunteers to help finish the set up for the Manger. Activities will include: sweeping, vacuuming, assemble shelving, pipe and drape for shopping areas. setup chairs for waiting room and prayer room dividers, organizing gifts, prepping shopping floor, etc. Coffee and breakfast will be provided!
- General Manger Help
- We need all volunteers to be here for the entire shift! Please be prepared for all the following... (list any restrictions if needed) Jobs will include such tasks as: -setup tables -organizing gifts -volunteer registration -personal shopper -gift wrapper -restocking shelves -loading / unloading trucks -cleanup -check out
- Parking Attendant
- We need people directing traffic into the upper parking lot only, people to walk or direct people down the sidewalk towards the entrance of the building and help direct people to their cars after they're finished shopping. Please dress warm, because this job will be outdoors the entire shift (or most of it)
- Hospitality Room Attendant
- This year, for the Manger, GraceWorks has added a hospitality room for our volunteers! We will provide snacks for all our volunteers along with bottled water. I need volunteers to tend to this table and make sure to keep the trays full of food and refill the bottle water in the ice chests.