It is our desire that every child wanting to participate in a ClearView event/activity have that opportunity. A significant portion of the actual cost for a child to participate is already subsidized by ClearView Baptist, but we realize that financial circumstances sometimes make is difficult on families to pay the full registration fee. This application will allow us to review each family's needs and enable us to help the most families with the limited funds we have available.
Any child receiving financial assistance must:
1. Be a regular attender of ClearView Baptist Church
2. Agree to participate in the required number of work days/hours at the church with a parent.
Parents are required to:
1. Meet with Kids Minister prior to the scholarship being awarded.
2. Pay the full deposit for the event/activity.
3. Agree to participate in the required number of work days/hours at the church with your child.