ClearView's Adoption Fund
The Fund is available to assist ClearView members with the costs of adoption,
in the form of interest free loans and matching grants.
Donating to the ClearView Adoption Fund
Donating to a specific family, either contact that family for instructions or make a payment directly to Lifesong For Orphans. The family’s name and fund number will need to be written in the check memo (for payments via check) or written in the purpose/gift preference boxes (online payments).
Donating to ClearView’s General Adoption Fund, payments via check can be made out to ClearView Baptist Church with “Adoption Fund” written in the memo. Online payments can be made via the Clearview Website.
Donating through Lifesong, “ClearView Baptist Church Adoption Fund” will need to be written in the check memo (payments via check) or written in the purpose/gift preference boxes (online payments).
ClearView Adoption Grant Guidelines
1. ClearView will honor requests from ClearView families.
2. ClearView will allow single parents to apply.
3. Income maximum for a family applying for a loan of grant is 1.25 times the most recent median income for Williamson County. Thus, the maximum annual salary for this purpose is $120,000. (Revised Feb 2014)
4. ClearView will support families with interest free loans and matching grants.
The interest free loan amount will be a maximum of $6,000 per child.
The grant maximum amount will be $2500 per child. The grant is a dollar for dollar match. (Revised Nov 2013)
5. ClearView will complete a pre-screening process for families.
Families will complete a pre-screening application to submit to Shane Pass, who will submit the application to the sub-team. Once approved by the ClearView sub-team, families will complete the Lifesong application to submit to Lifesong.
6. Lifesong has the final decision-making authority regarding matching grants and interest free loans.